It was during my musical theatre solo concert in Bedford, New Hampshire, that the Lord inspired and impressed upon my heart the desire to share my faith testimony through music. In 2002, I met Peter Vantine and he invited me to do a concert with him and then we co-produced “Simple Song.” After the release of Simple Song, I started Joyful Artist Music and Ministry and sang at churches in New England, sharing my faith testimony and songs from the CD. Peter suggested: Sharing the Joy of Christ through the joy of music, as the mission statement.
Since then, life for me was no longer a stable 9-5 corporate job. Instead, it has been an adventurous ride filled with challenges and joy. My life and faith walk with my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ has moved me from New England to Kentucky to Tennessee and back to Missouri. These experiences gave me the chance to encourage and inspire people by sharing my life story and musical gift. While my life isn’t perfect, it is very fulfilling, because the Lord God Almighty is more than wonderful. He is faithful to – provide my every need, protect me from the storms of life, strengthen me when I’m weak, and He is my savior when I fall. The Lord continues to write my story as I surrender each day of my life and follow Him leading me step by step. My latest album “Silver Bells: Songs of Christmas JOY!” is now available. Learn more and read my biography and my Silver Bells story.
- May 10, 2019, 7:00 p.m. “A Joy for Life Concert” – The Chapel – 6238 Alexander Dr. St. Louis MO 63105
- May 11, 2019, 7:00 p.m. “A Joy for Life Concert” – The Chapel – 6238 Alexander Dr. St. Louis MO 63105
- December 20, 2018 – Guest Artist – Grace United Church of Christ
- December 1, 2018 – Featured Solo Artist – Trinity Hill United Methodist Church, Lexington, Kentucky
- November 24, 2018 – Thanksgiving Program Solo Artist – Garden View Care Center at Dougherty Ferry
- November 17, 2018 – “Silver Bells: Songs of Christmas JOY!” CD Release Concert – First Baptist Church of Fenton, Missouri
- February 18, 2018 – Soloist and Guest Artist, 2017-2018 Music in a Great Place, Webster Groves Presbyterian Church, Webster Groves, Missouri
- July 23, 2017 – Solo Concert Artist, 2016-2017 Con Spirito Concert Series, First Presbyterian Church of Kirkwood, Missouri
- Solo Concert Artist, 2013 Christmas Outreach Concert – More Than A Gift, Calvary Baptist Church, Beaumont, Texas